Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fourth Generation Xbox 360!


This is now the 4th Xbox 360 I have owned. This time I got the nice version, the other three have been core units. And I just can't be out done by my little brother! The first 2 of my 360's crapped out and were sent back to Microsoft. Now my current one, did the same. But with Halo 3 coming next week, I decided it was time to upgrade, especially since it will be 3 weeks until it is back. While my Core unit is being repaired I will be enjoying Halo 3 goodness on this Halo 3 edition 360. Oh how I love the bronze. I haven't decided what I will do with the old one when it gets back, but I will probably sell it. Todd think's we should put it in his room, but that sounds like he would have to do something big for me! So we shall see.

6 comments:

King Jeremy the Wicked said...

Dude, you're a tool. Seriously... two 360's?

Colin said...

Yeah, hmmm. 2 xboxes. hmmm. Your obsession has reached a new level. Don't give it to Todd, buy a new HDTV and hook it up to your a LAN.

Anonymous said...

I am STRONGLY reccomending that this 360 goes into todds room he is a good boy and deservesit very much... you are a little obsessive with the xbox's tho dude, but seriously XBOX+Broke+new xbox=one xbox in todd's room...

WNW said...

Hmmmm....I've got 4 regular Xboxes... I guess that = 2 360s

Colin said...

You know deep down Nathan is thinking "Give it to me. Give it to me. Give it to me. Give it to me. Give it to me."

That's just how he rolls.

WNW said...

Deep down? It's barely subsurface! Come on now! I managed not to say it.