Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The countdown has begun...
4 days remain...
NIN
My Nine Inch Nails Update
So I got a little nervous when I heard that an hour into the first show of the North American tour, the concert ended, due to the drummer, Jerome Dillion having chest pains, and an irregular heartbeat. But apparently all is well now and the tour is back on schedule after fucking up only 2 shows. Thank God!
It was damn cool to see Trent Reznor perform on the Katrina benefit on MTV, VH1, MTV2, CMT, etc last week. He played two tracks: "Hurt", and a cool new track called "Non Entity". You can see the performance here, or download the track along with the performance of hurt from Sony's version of itunes (which sucks by the way) for $0.99 here, oh and it only works with Internet Explorer, how suck ass is sony anyway? But they played the first real show of the tour last night in Phoenix, and from the look of it, Saturday is gonna kick ass!
Anyway I still need to get ahold of Corey, I think Rob and I are gonna go with he and his girlfriend, which by the way she doesn't even like NIN.

3 comments:

Rob said...

why didn't he ask someone to go that actually likes NIN? Does being married mean you're required to bring your significant other at all times?

WNW said...

Hey, you ask colin and rob to come to your house on the 1st and second? Cuase I'm coming and if it's just you and me...well I'm afraid you'll try to touch me in my "bathing suit" areas.

Also, WTF? You're BUYING music now? YOU!?!?

Big D Sims said...

It doesn't matter who comes over with you I am still going to punch you in that special place...mark my words...
Oh and I only buy about 25% of the time, maybe even less.