Friday, May 23, 2008

Surgery sucks!

Nice Hair netThere are some before and after pictures if you click on the photo. CAUTION IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BLOOD DO NOT CLICK THE PICTURE.

So I had my surgery yesterday at around 3pm. Woke up at about 6pm and felt like holy hell. They tell me that the surgery went well, but that doesn't make me feel any better in the meantime. I am pretty drugged up at the moment on vicodin and will be for the next week. The best part is the constant drainage of blood into my mouth and nose. Let me tell you filling up cups with blood is not my idea of a good time. And because of the pain and blood I can't really sleep. I am kind of in between most of the time having to spit every few minutes so as not to choke. Nice huh? Anyway every you don't realize how connected you mouth nose and ears are. My ears hurt, my throat hurts, and my nose feels like I got hit with a baseball bat not to mention my sinus and even my temples hurt.

2 comments:

WNW said...

I like your pretty hat

Big D Sims said...

I had hoped you would!