Monday, July 05, 2004

Hope everyone had a good 4th of July weekend. I have been sick since Thursday night, but am finally feeling a little bit better today. We went to Long Beach to a friends house for a BBQ dinner, and it was good, nothing like free food and beer. We worked in the yard Saturday trying to get the dirt ready to seed now that the sprinkler system was finally completed. Can't wait till I have something other than dirt and sand in my yard. Went back to work today, God I hate Mondays, and first thing this morning not 20 minutes after I got to work, I had a customer come in to the store, bleeding from the nose and mouth, saying he had been assaulted by someone out in the parking lot. Some random guy just ran up to him and punched him a few times in the face because he and his friend were gay. Now what the hell is up with that. This world is getting scary. I can understand, well not really, thinking that someone being gay is wrong, but unless some guy was trying to put the moves on me, who the hell cares. God I hate people sometimes, Oh who am I kidding, I always hate people, I work in the customer service industry. Anyway saw spider-man 2 on Friday, and was somewhat disappointed, not that it was bad, I just thought that it kind of dragged in portions. But Doc Oc was cool, and there is a pretty cool scene with spiderman and a train. Anyway Happy Independence Day All (Belated).

2 comments:

WNW said...

You were disapointed with Spider-Man 2? Clearly you are insane. I think Spider-Man 2 was dissapointed in YOU and you're just acting out to get it's attention

Also, gay bashing and random acts of violence are nothing new in Clatsop Co.

Big D Sims said...

Clearly you are mistaken, I enjoyed the movie, it just wasn't quite up to the hype.