Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I am a movie burning fool with my new DVD drive. I know I am a bad man for doing such terrible things, its just that I have had these movies on VHS at one time or another and I don't watch tapes anymore so it's time to transfer them to dvd. And I just figured out yesterday after I burned 2 movies on dvd+r that both my dvd players won't play dvd+r only dvd-r, which sucks cause I bought the new burner for it's 8x speed with DVD+R. But at least DVD-R is a little faster at 4x rather than 2x. Oh well, I will have to use these new package of +R discs for something else. I have burned several movies lately, I just rented 5 more today of movies I have on vhs so I can get rid of all my vhs tapes. My list is getting large 124 DVD's. I am a bad man, I know.

2 comments:

WNW said...

You have some good movies, you also have some absolute crap.

Big D Sims said...

keep in mind that some of those belong to Rachelle.