Tuesday, March 14, 2006

This Game Rocks!


Holy Crap this game is good. What is it with Ubisoft and Tom Clancy Games? Is it even possible for them to make a bad game? Believe the hype, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is probably the best example of what is instore for next gen games, and boy does it impress. I have only been playing for a short time today, but all I can say is wow! What's weird is that I was starting to believe I was all about games that got rid of the HUD (Heads Up Display), but after playing with this game, I have definitely changed my mind. If all games did the HUD like Ghost Recon AW, no one would ever complain again. If you have a 360, and they are starting to be easier to find (costco $479 for Premium 360, 2 wireless controllers, play cand charge kits, and a game for $479), go check this game out, you won't regret it.

Oh by the way, this game has Colin written all over it... Though if he gets it, we may never see him again. I see a Lan game in the near future.

5 comments:

Big D Sims said...

Dear god you need, let me rephrase, you must get a big ass LCD/Plasma immediately.

Big D Sims said...

good question...probably my house cause I gots a plasma.

WNW said...

Colin you need to sell your house and then get a much bigger one with giant television and a place for us to sleep. You live between Derek and I so it would just be eaiser. Hop to it!

Rob said...

Yeah, sell your house after slaving on it forever so you can be of more convenience to nathan! Hurry you selfish bastard!

WNW said...

excatally!